October Instagram

1.11.12

A very retro unit block I found when we were house hunting | Two neighbors sitting on their roof waiting for the fireworks | Location scouting in Cairns for the bridal party portraits | My fringe was finally cut so I could see again | A cloudy morning | The before and after of my old bedroom once I had finished packing | Our lovely new house | My last minute Halloween costume

This last month has been a busy one. I returned from a whirlwind overseas trip only to find that I had to move house within a couple of weeks. I also shot my first wedding and booked some exciting new work. November will be an even busier month as my friend Annika and I put the final touches on the debut issue of a magazine we are launching in December. Follow me on instagram @bethmlane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PHOTO DIARY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger